Sunday, May 27, 2012

Last hurrahs

 Hi everyone,
Sorry I've been a bit out of touch with y'all lately.  Got back from Beijing earlier today and we had a great time there.  I'm hoping to post photos of both my trips sometime later this week, but I have a lot of them to go through.  In the meantime, here are a few final shots of our recent outings here in Macau.  I've already put these on FB, but some of you may have missed them.  I fly back to the US on Tuesday, so hopefully I will get to see many of you in the coming weeks.  For now, though, I must keep it short.  Still have some last minute packing/visiting/shopping to do!

 First, a compare and contrast exercise.  This is us in August and again a couple weeks ago.

 Dinner in the revolving restaurant at the top of Macau Tower.

 When I came home from Vietnam, I was pleased to find Carol, Kendrick, Mary and Angie (not pictured) making dinner with Carol's pasta gear.  It was delicious!

Beth finally realized her dream of matching shirts and got us all I-love-Macau wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment