Monday, August 15, 2011

Awww Pamps!!!

As a couple devoted readers already know, the subject line is my new favorite curse.  It was coined by none other than Elloise, my fabulous niece and I feel it appropriately expresses my feelings at the moment.  Went to hook up the iphone to load today's blog photos and I get the White Apple of Death.  For those of you who are not familiar, it means I'm in for more hours of frustration.  I'm going to let it charge overnight and hope the morning brings better results. 


So, since I can't tell today's story very well without those photos, I'm going to put it off until tomorrow and hope I can fix the problem.  I hate to leave you with nothing though, since I've been told that some of you are checking 5 times a day.  :)  This is funny to me since I generally write before bed and if you're checking during the day in the States, I'm probably asleep.  So I will post a video to build anticipation just like we do with our ESL students.  I will explain what it's about tomorrow, hopefully with pictures recovered from my stupid phone.  (Elloise would here tell me that saying stupid is "naughty".  This is how pamps came about.)  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.... mysterious.... I'm definitely hooked. Will tune in tomorrow. Good luck with your Iphone.

    ReplyDelete