Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Additions and Retractions

No time for a real blog tonight since I might be up grading all night, but here is the video I couldn't include last night of our apartment in New Territories.


Also, I made an enormous error yesterday in saying that Angie's friend Paul was from USC, when in fact he went to UCLA.  How I could have made such a mistake is difficult to fathom and I can only hope that all those who were traumatized by the event can find it in their hearts to forgive me.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the apartment! Thought that was a unique light too! Up on the 31st floor---man, you get an awesome view of the area. I bet you did get lots of grief for goofing up on not giving Paul credit for attending UCLA!
    aunt jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - that's funny Jackie. Actually it was my housemate, Angie, who was traumatized because she went to USC and regards it as a much better school by virtue of the fact that she paid through the nose to go there. We'll let her keep on believing it. :)

    ReplyDelete