Thursday, September 15, 2011

ReYoung Your Life!


So now that I've turned the big 35 this sign catches my attention a little more easily than it used to.  I wonder what exactly they do during the "reyoungification" process.  Probably best not to find out.

I have no terribly exciting news from today, so I've decided it's time to share some of my favorite signs from around Macau.  I've been collecting these for a boring day just like today.


This one is on the door of a coworker's office.  
(Full disclosure: I took this image from Beth's blog.)


The infamous Purple Colon - purveyor of fine women's clothing.



















 I've heard of Baby on Board, but Honey in Car?  

Is honey a noun or a verb in this instance?


I hate it when I find myself in a "no bugle zone".


I'm not entirely sure how chaining and padlocking a drop of water equals not wasting it. 
Seems like a waste to me.


I can't even guess what this is about.
I'm gonna start using it though, complete with hand gesture.

 

Who comes up with these?

2 comments:

  1. Ha... I love funny signs! Hmmm... so I guess not baby on board with heart filled undershorts flying. As for the shiny...I'd be leary about using signage unless I knew for sure what it meant! Ha. First thing I thought of water sign is "Lock up you drop!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! In contention for the best blog day yet! I too hope to make "too shiny" an everyday exclamation!

    ReplyDelete