Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Continuing Adventures of Mr. Wrist

Ok, it's 1am, so short blog tonight.  I've been working hard to finish grading the Basic Skills tests but it's mind numbing, so I took a break to try to cut some pages off my thesis.  I want to submit it for a conference and the max is 35.  Fun times, eh?  The good news is, I found cheese mac at the U.S. Mart, so at least I'm reading in good company.


The even better news is, I think Dr. Wang fixed my wrist.  I don't want to jinx it by saying so too early, but it's now been two days and it feels almost as good as new.  Still have a little stiffness or slight soreness once in a while, but it feels better now than it has in the entire time since it first happened in January.  I think my new motto will be: "Got a problem?  Stick a needle in it!"

1 comment:

  1. Boo to difficult grading...but I'm so happy for Mr. Wrist!

    Glad one big needle did it for you, but I think I prefer Mom's newest motto: Every day is a party!

    ReplyDelete